Friday, April 16, 2010

New Photos (handmade jewelry)

So my hand model came in town and agreed to be photographed for/by her favorite sister! She was even awesome enough to mess with them some in Photoshop Elements. What do you think? Here's the photos we took but I have a lot more boring simple ones I'll put up in a few days. Once I have documented all my rings I'm opening an Etsy shop! The name will change (because how boring is Jessica's Jewelry?), and I will be selling more than just rings. See those awesome cowl's around my sister's neck? We made them! I'm going to try to put a tutorial up on those cowls because they weren't my idea, however I know a lot of people out there would much rather just buy them than try to make them on their own. I also have some really cute pendents I'm making this weekend and some fun headbands! I love to create and I figured I would just go for it and have fun!





2 comments:

  1. Very intricate! I go crazy over handmade earrings when I see them, and you have so many cute picks here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! Just wanted to let you know that you won the Ramble Shamble Earrings giveaway on my site! Send me an email and we'll get you your earrings! :)

    ReplyDelete