Sunday, November 29, 2009

My New Adventure

I use to love to craft! I especially enjoyed making jewelry. It was a passion of mine but for the last few years I lost my creative edge. Not much was inspiring me until recently. My mojo is back and I can't stop!!! I've begun making these rings. I LOVE them so much and just began to make a ton of them. I was at first making them for myself but had so many ideas I soon had almost 20 different rings. The ideas are endless and I just want to keep making them but don't really think I could wear all my ideas. So I decided to sell them. I think they would make great gifts and are so fun to wear year round! I LOVE color and I love big chunky jewelry. This is how I began to create these rings. Here is what I've made so far but like I said... the possibilities are endless so if there is a specific color you are looking for, just ask. Happy shopping! 



Golden Delicious  $10



Holly Berry  $10


Aguazul $10




Shag Carpet Green  $15




Shag Carpet Yellow $10




Southwest Turquoise  $15 ($10 for two strands)








Midnight  $10




Cranberry  $10



Cheesecake  $10



Mesa Verde  $10





Bluebell  $10



Icicle  $10



Slate  $10


Blue Lagoon  $10


Orange Slice  $10

All rings can be customized to fit whatever ring size you want.  They can also be customized to be a three tier or two tier ring.  Email me at busse.jessica@gmail.com to place your orders.  Shipping is available for and extra $2.00.


This is what the backs of the rings look like.  You can specify which back you want.  Both are very comfortable, it is all just personal preference. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jess! I don't talk to you for a few weeks and you start a business! You are amazing!!! I love the green shag carpet one but they are all gorgeous! Do you want me to blog this on our blog for you???

    ReplyDelete